Tuesday, May 16, 2006

For Mrs. Mary Varnell, A Very Special Teacher

This poem was written for a very special
teacher, Mrs. Mary Varnell! She is my son's First Grade
teacher at Westside Elementary and a very special lady!
Thank You Mrs Mary!

Mrs. Mary
Now that I have finished first grade
And time I must move on,
I thank God for you and the precious memories
And for the many seeds in me you've sown.
You are the most wonderful teacher
And I wanted you to know,
Just how much you mean to me
And how the love in your heart has shown.
You will always hold a special place
I'll keep forever in my heart,
I know I'll shed a tear or two
When the time comes we must part.
I can't begin to thank you enough
For everything you've done for me,
Teaching with love, kindness and compassion
Everything God expects a teacher to be.
I am going to miss you dearly
In my life you've been a precious part,
Because you Mrs. Mary are an angel to me
Who I'll keep forever inside my heart.

Love, Jason

Teacher Poems #705
©Melinda Tanner
Personaltouch5@hotmail.com



PERSONALIZE THIS POEM