Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Chynna Dickus

Chynna
It's been only two years now
That you were taken away from me,
My one and only precious daughter
Murdered by some cruel soul now free.
Being brutally stabbed to death
On that dreadful July day,
It breaks my heart more than anyone could know
My precious Chynna was taken away.
Time will never heal the pain I feel
Every moment my heart still aches,
I think about you with every moment
And with each breath I take.
I am so sorry this had to happen
This was a senseless and brutal attack,
How I wish I could go back in time
And bring my precious daughter back.
I want you to know Chynna
How much I've always loved you,
And you'll live on in my heart forever
This my precious child is true!
I love you and miss you!

Love, Mom

In loving memory of my precious daughter
Chynna L Dickus
Who was born January 22, 1980
And received her angel wings
July 24, 2006

Written by Melinda Tanner
© Melinda's Personalized Poetry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home